We are constantly growing and therefore looking for you in the responsible position of a Team Assistant to expand our successful team in Vienna.
YOUR JOB DESCRIPTION
- Customer reception, care and hospitality
- Administrative and operative tasks in the back office
- Participation in internal projects and report compilation
- Office organization (procurement of office supplies, etc.)
- Correspondence and travel organization
- Initial telephone customer information (receiving and transferring calls, callback forwarding)
- Mail processing, accounting preparation
- Preparation of documents and meetings
- Procurement of documents and keys for real estate visitations
- Completed commercial training (lower/higher vocational school for commerce, higher school for industrial vocations, office clerk apprenticeship)
- Ideally, professional experience
- Good command of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent command of spoken and written German (spelling and grammar)
- Very good English skills
You would describe yourself as an organizational talent? You appreciate a precise and structured way of working just as much as we do? You also have a high sense of responsibility and discretion?
Then apply now!
- Full-time position in a young, dynamic and international team
- Responsible work in a growing market environment
- Pleasant working atmosphere in downtown Vienna
- Regular team events at international locations
- Open feedback culture
- Flat hierarchy
Please send your documents (education/trainings/previous employers and tasks/motivation letter/photo) exclusively by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.