In order to expand the successful Arnold Investments story, we are currently seeking for a Country Manager leading the Swedish team and covering the Swedish real estate market.
FIELD OF ACTIVITIES
- Leading the Swedish team
- Ongoing contact with both seller and buyer
- Acquisition of new clients (network or cold calling)
- Acquisition of new properties (network or cold calling)
- Creating exposé/offers of investment properties in Sweden
- Establishing portfolios
- Viewings with potential clients
- Contract processing
- Providing advice and support in legal and tax matters
- Degree in law, business or technical studies
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Real estate and/or sales
- Minimum 2 years of Management experience
- Swedish native, English C1, other foreign languages an advantage
You see yourself as a customer-oriented sales talent?
You appreciate a precise and independent way of working just as much as we do?
You also have a high sense of responsibility and discretion?
Then apply now!
- Full-time position in a young, dynamic and international team
- Fixed annual salary plus performance-related commission
- Responsible work in a growing market environment
- Pleasant working atmosphere in downtown Stockholm
- Specialist trainings at international locations
- Regular team events
- Open feedback culture
- Flat hierarchy
Please send your documents (education/trainings/previous employers and tasks/motivation letter/photo) exclusively by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.