In order to expand the successful Arnold Investments story, we are currently seeking for a Country Manager leading the Dutch team and covering the Dutch real estate market.
FIELD OF ACTIVITIES
- Leading the Dutch team
- Ongoing contact with both seller and buyer
- Acquisition of new clients (network or cold calling)
- Acquisition of new properties (network or cold calling)
- Creating exposé/offers of investment properties in the Netherlands
- Establishing portfolios
- Viewings with potential clients
- Contract processing
- Providing advice and support in legal and tax matters
- completed university degree (ideally commercial, financial, law or real estate)
- minimum between 3-5 years of work experience in real estate / finance
- Management experience, preferably in real estate, banking, law or a related industries, with a proven track record of successfully leading teams to achieve targets and objectives
- excellent oral and written command of Dutch
- very good oral and written command of English
You see yourself as a customer-oriented sales talent?
You appreciate a precise and independent way of working just as much as we do?
You also have a high sense of responsibility and discretion?
Then apply now!
- Full-time position in a young, dynamic and international team
- Fixed annual salary plus performance-related commission
- Pleasant working environment in the center of Amsterdam
- Regular team events in different European locations
- Open feedback culture
- Flat hierarchy
Please send your documents (education/trainings/previous employers and tasks/motivation letter/photo) exclusively by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.